Yes! We offer summer internships in software engineering, art, design, and production. We offer co-ops in software engineering.
VV is hiring!
- Generous PTO: increases over time
- Paid Parental Leave: for moms and dads
- Paid Compassion Leave: when an immediate family member is diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement of adoption expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Video Games
- Discount Program: Movie tickets, rental cars, and many more
- Choice of Two Plans: PPO or CDHP
- Healthy Incentive Program: earn $ through fitness
- Telemedicine: free video chat with doctors
- Temporary employee coverage
- Domestic partner coverage
- 60% short term disability with 20% buy up option
- 40% long term disability with 20% buy up option
- 25% 401K company match with no vesting schedule
VV has internships and Co-op positions geared towards college students or recent college graduates. We are unable to accept high school students for said positions.
Do you do internships and co-ops?
Who can be an intern or co-op?
We consider juniors and seniors for internships and co-ops.
What’s the difference between an internship and a co-op?
Internships and co-ops differ primarily in length. An internship is a 10 to 12 week summer position, while a co-op is for 6 to 8 months but could last up to 1 year depending on the student’s academic schedule. The work you do and your day-to-day routine is the same between them.
When are these positions offered?
All internships are for the summer months. Co-ops can take place during any time of the year, and will overlap with one semester of school. Typically we hire co-ops January – August or May – December, depending on academic schedule.
Are these opportunities paid?
Yes! All of our internship and co-op positions are paid on an hourly basis. In addition, a living stipend will be provided for the duration of the assignment.
What kind of work will be doing?
Our program allows you to gain valuable experience in the video game industry through meaningful projects and assignments, while making significant contributions to the business. As an intern/co-op, you will alongside industry veterans making real contributions to a shipping product. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers, artists and designers on a high profile project. And you get your name in the credits!